8(A) STARS III GWAC
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC expands capabilities for emerging technologies.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES
Enterprise IT Solutions
- Custom Application Development, Support & Maintenance – web, mobile, cloud
- Application Modernization – SOA; Cloud native; microservices architecture
- Data Center Management & Consolidation/ Network Operations Center (NOC)/ Help Desk Support
- Disaster Recovery (DR)/ COOP/ Emergency Response
- Information Assurance – NIST/RMF, DoD cATO, Cloud Security
- Strategic Program/ Project Management— PMP/ITIL Certified
- Migration and transition consulting including support for hybrid/multicloud environments
- Container Management and Orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
- cRMF/cATO; CI/CD; Infrastructure as Code
- Sustainment and managed cloud services
- Cloud Security – DISA CCSRG Compliance, FedRamp+, DoD PA
Data Management Solutions
- End-to-End Data Management Services including Ingestion, Storing, Processing, Enriching, and Serving Data
- Analytics, Reporting, Visualization
- Data Migration
- Data as a Service (DaaS) – Flexible data services built on a secure, scalable, robust API foundation
OM GROUP OVERVIEW
Established in 2001, OM Group Inc is a woman-owned small business, and certified in SBA’s 8(a) program. OM Group has provided full range of IT Support Services to various DoD agencies including HQ Dept of Army, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center and the National Guard Bureau.
OM Group solves complex government IT mission challenges via digital transformation initiatives. Our Research and Development Team thinks steps ahead for our clients, delivering practical innovations to solve pressing needs.
OM Group ranks #643 on the 2020 Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies List and #3 on the 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50. Certified at CMMI L3 DEV/SVC ISO 9001 /ISO 27001/ISO 20000
Contract Number : 47QTCB21D0186
CAGE Code: 57UD9
PM : Sarah Guillou - STARS3@omgroupinc.us
Ordering period: 7/2/2021-7/1/2026 with 1 three-year option
Contract Ceiling: $50 billion
GSA STARS III email:: email@example.com